We found 18 Richmond DJs and Disc Jockeys in Richmond, VA
Planning a wedding, party, or special event in Richmond and need a DJ? Searching for the most qualified and affordable Disc Jockey in Richmond, VA?
|Professional DJ with 25 years of experience and the owner of a full service AV company in Richmond V... Read More
|| Request Info
Party Blast Mobile
Scan to plan!
Helpful Articles from Professional Richmond DJs
Expectations For Your Disc Jockey All Events How To / Instructional
Expectations for your DJ
What you should expect when you hire a professional Disc Jockey for your wedding reception.
1. A professional will have a contract, not just to protect himself but for your
protection. When it’s written down there’s no doubt what was said and that leads into the next important part….
2. The wedding questionnaire. It is so important. Because it is what the Disc Jockey works off and it is the script so to speak of the flow of the reception.
3. Keeping in touch with the bride both by personal meeting and by phone. Since
wedding plans change over time, contact is important as changes to the wedding
questionnaire happen all the time. A wedding is fluid and a professional knows that.
4. A professional will arrive in plenty of time to set-up, talk to other vendors, make
sure everything is working properly and ready to go when the guests start to arrive. They are dressed appropriately as requested and have the songs requested
by the bride for their special dances.
5. Has your DJ attended any conferences or meet with other DJs to polish his skills
and keep abreast of the new trends being done at events that they can
suggest to make your event more memorable. Does the DJ give you his resume that gives you a picture of what he has done? Does he have references for you?
6. Professional equipment. You don’t need to know brands and audio specs unless
your into to that, but it should not be some home unit put together. A professional Disc Jockey will be more than happy to discuss your audio needs for
your event especially if there is extra equipment needed like speakers, extra “mikes” and lights.
There is quite a lot that goes into any event and that is why you will find prices all over the spectrum and each disc jockey company offers different things for the prices they charge. Some have packages others deal a-la-Cart for their services.
Written by Disc Jockey Services of Richmond, VA
Find the perfect Richmond DJ or Disc Jockey! Party Blast lists professional DJs and Disc Jockeys for weddings, parties, and special events in Richmond, VA.
Other Areas Near Richmond to Find Wedding & Party DJs:
Richmond City County,
COPYRIGHT © 2013 INTELLIGENCE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. UPDATED DECEMBER 8, 2013.