Obtain pricing from Snover DJs and Disc Jockeys in Snover, MI for your party
We found 5 Snover Party DJs and Disc Jockeys in Snover, MI
Planning a party in Snover and need a DJ? Searching for the perfect party Disc Jockey in Snover, MI?
Helpful Articles from Professional Snover DJs
12 Tips to Save Money on Weddings Wedding General Party Tips
12 Ways to Save Money On Your Wedding, just by using these tips:
1. Avoid peak seasons and save approximately $1500, get married in the late summer, or in the winter to shave up to 20% off your venue fee. Halls and venues do have off seasons. Contact your possible venues and check it out.
2. Minimize or cut your guest list by a table (8 to 10 people) for a savings of approximately $2500.
3. Embrace package deals, a venue with onsite catering or that uses a local caterer; a resturant that has a private room can help save as much as $25 per person off your reception costs.
4. Stick to seasonal or locally grown flowers, this will be ecologically and economically friendly. For those winter weddings, keep your bridal bouquet fresh, but the bridal party bouquets can be made with nice fake flowers from your local hobby store.
5. Save as much as $600 bny keeping your bridal party as small as possible.
6. Save on reception cost by as much as $200 or more by limiting booze offerings to wine and beer. Hard liquer and fancy mixed drinks lead to higher cost to any reception.
7. Stick to the basics when it comes to the reception menue; the fancier the feast the fancier the price per plate. Keep the menue simple, keep the tid-bits to a minimum and keep the price affordable and easier to handle.
8. BOOK A DJ - On average a talented DJ cost five times less then a live band of the same caliber. Partyramma Event Planners only charge $65 per hour, a four hour minimum, for great music, lights and MC to keep any reception flowing and moving to where has a great time.
9. Do not gild the cake. Keep your wedding cake as simple as possible, it still can be elegant but simplicity keeps the costs of your total wedding down by approximately $1200.
10. Plan and schedule with your photographer and stick to that schedule. Nothing can drive the price of the photographer up more than having to make the photographer sit around waiting to take pictures. Keep the shots simple, make sure that everyone is where they are suppose to be, and that they are ready. Keep the cost down even more by keeping the album as group friendly as possiblle, the same albums that is group friendly can be ordered by the bridal party, family and friends and keep the costs down for everyone.
11. Avoid having the limo waiting around all day. Just have the limo available to use from the church to the reception venue.
12. Print your stationary digitally, go for great color and typography rather than fancy and pricey techniques and bulk paper stocks.
Following these 12 simple tips could help save as much as $5000 off your total wedding costs. Partyramma Event Planners can help follow these tips and more. Call 810-712-1571 today to find out how else Partyramma can help save time and money with any wedding, party or event. Visit us on Facebook at Partyramma Event Planner, or visit our website www.partyramma.webs.com.
Written by Partyramma Event Planners of Croswell, MI
Find the perfect Snover DJ or Disc Jockey! Party Blast lists professional DJs and Disc Jockeys for parties in Snover, MI.
Other Areas Near Snover to Find Party DJs: