We found 22 El Verano DJs and Disc Jockeys in El Verano, CA
Planning a wedding, party, or special event in El Verano and need a DJ? Searching for the most qualified and affordable Disc Jockey in El Verano, CA?
|We are Northern California's most requested DJ service. If you have a party we want to be there. We ... Read More
|| Request Info
Party Blast Mobile
Scan to plan!
Other El Verano Wedding & Party Services:
Bachelor Party Services
Bachelorette Party Services
Bartenders & Servers
Bouncers & Jumpers
Cakes & Desserts
Calligraphy & Calligraphers
Candy & Chocolate Fountains
Catering & Food
Churches & Ceremony Sites
Costumes & Props
DJs & Disc Jockeys
Event Promoters & Producers
Florists & Flowers
Hair & Makeup
Honeymoon & Travel
Invitations & Printing
Jewelry & Jewelers
Limos & Transportation
Linens & Chair Covers
Novelties & Party Supplies
Photo & Video Montage
Spas & Salons
Specialty Party Services
Talent & Entertainment Agency
Tattoos & Air Brushing
Tuxedo & Formalwear
Venues & Reception Sites
VJs & Video Jockeys
Wedding & Party Planners
Weight Loss & Fitness
Helpful Articles from Professional El Verano DJs
Key Points To Booking A DJ Company! All Events How To / Instructional
Please allow us to help educate you with some key points to consider,
during the process of booking a DJ Company for your special day.
1) Meet, in person, with at least 2 or 3 DJ companies. Never hire a DJ company
over the phone or through the internet.
2) Meet the actual DJ/MC that will be performing at your event, not a sales representative or booking agent for that DJ Company.
3) Meet the DJ/MC only at their place of business. This is the most important aspect in determining the level of organization and professionalism you can expect from their services! You should also expect them to be able to meet you during normal business hours, for your convenience.
4) Check that the DJ Company has at least 12 event references from the past 3
months. If they have not performed positively at 12 events in 3 months, they are not to be considered an actively working DJ Company.
5) Make sure the DJ Company has a current Liability Insurance Policy for you
to review. Not only does this protect you and your family, but most event facilities will require all of your vendors, to be insured. A 2,000,000.00 policy is standard.
With these 5 key points in mind, you should have all the information needed, to make your entertainment decision. Good luck and best wishes!
Written by: Phillip Trau of Pure Energy Productions
Written by Pure Energy Productions of Petaluma, CA
Find the perfect El Verano DJ or Disc Jockey! Party Blast lists professional DJs and Disc Jockeys for weddings, parties, and special events in El Verano, CA.
Other Areas Near El Verano to Find Wedding & Party DJs:
Boyes Hot Springs,
COPYRIGHT © 1995-2016 INTELLIGENCE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.