We found 2 Wetumpka DJs and Disc Jockeys in Wetumpka, AL
Planning a wedding, party, or special event in Wetumpka and need a DJ? Searching for the most qualified and affordable Disc Jockey in Wetumpka, AL?
Helpful Articles from Professional Wetumpka DJs
How to Book The Right Disc Jockey For Your Event All Events How To / Instructional
How To Book The Right Disc Jockey For Your Event
Booking the right disc jockey for your event can be a perplexing ordeal. Outlined in this article are a few things that will help you make the right decision for your entertainment needs.
Disc jockey services are as varied as the disc jockeys that own and operate them. To help cut through the clutter, start by making a list of exactly what you expect from your disc jockey. Things to include on the list are as follows:
1. What is the date of your event?
2. How many hours will your event be?
3. How much time will be allowed for set up and tear down?
4. How many guests will be in attendance?
5. What are the age ranges of your guest?
6. Is your event upstairs, downstairs or on ground level?
7. Will you need your disc jockey to emcee and run the event or would you like him to provide music and take direction from event planner or best man?
8. Will you require your disc jockey to be dressed in a particular manner?
9. Would you like lighting, and effects?
By providing this information to your prospective disc jockey service, they will be able to more accurately tell you, if in fact, they can provide you with the services you require, and give you an accurate price. When checking prices, make sure that you give the identical information to each company you shop to insure that the prices quoted are for the same services.
There are also a few questions that you should ask prospective services. They are:
1. How long have you been in business?
2. Do you specialize in a particular kind of music?
3. What will you wear?
4. Can you play my special songs or request?
5. How long do you need to set up and tear down?
6. Do you use professional equipment?
7. How much do you charge?
8. Is there a deposit required?
9. Will you meet with me before the event?
Now a word about references. Should you ask for them, or should you not? While asking for references might make you feel better, just remember that anyone can enlist their friends and family to give “references” to make them look good. If you feel you must ask for references, by all means do so, but don’t put a lot of stock in them. It is important to know that most people that have spent the money to be in this business are both credible and professional, but there are some in every line of work that may not be on the up and up. As a rule of thumb, if there is something that doesn’t seem quite right about any part of the transaction, see if your prospective service will correct the issue. If not, go with you gut feeling and choose someone else. Your disc jockey should be someone that you feel at ease with. This will help your entire event go smoothly.
Open communication between disc jockey service and the client are the keys to ensuring a memorable smooth running event.
Written by Kyle-Co Entertainment of Wetumpka, AL
Find the perfect Wetumpka DJ or Disc Jockey! Party Blast lists professional DJs and Disc Jockeys for weddings, parties, and special events in Wetumpka, AL.
Other Areas Near Wetumpka to Find Wedding & Party DJs: